Your septic system needs to be emptied and cleaned every two years to for optimal performance and to maximize its lifespan. Each septic cleaning service that Ready Rooter provides includes the following steps:
- Tank location… we’ll find your septic tank lid using a traditional probe rod or by using an electronic locator. No need for you to tell us where the tank is, we can find it ourselves.
- Ready Rooter will cut your grass and preserve the grass on tarps during the cleaning. Following the cleaning, Ready Rooter will put that grass back in its original location. Uncovering the inlet and the outlet to clean and inspect both ends of the tank. Your septic tank has two access points.
- Ready Rooter is sure to clean your septic tank from both entrances to ensure that all debris is removed for a thorough cleaning. Removal of all contents using a septic pump truck. The hose is inserted into your septic tank and the waste is vacuumed out.
- Washing down your tank and removing the sludge that can cause septic systems to fail prematurely. This step is vital to maximizing the benefit of maintenance pumping.
- Wash down all tools and equipment to ensure no waste is left on the lawn. Ready Rooter wants your home to be as clean when we leave as it was before we arrived.
- Restore your yard to its original condition by putting the grass back in its place. Our goal is for your landscaping to look untouched when we are finished!
- Two Years Later, Ready Rooter will contact you to schedule your next septic cleaning maintenance appointment. No need for you to keep track! We’ll send a reminder.
Always Prompt Service
P. Salenius, Mashpee
Best Company Around
K. Emily, Yarmouth
B. Carey, East Sandwich
Thank You Ready Rooter
P. Oliver, Texas
Plumbing Repairs + Installation
Enjoy the luxury of an outdoor shower installed by Ready Rooter!
17 Jan Sebastian Drive, Unit #16
P.O. Box 371 • Sandwich, MA 02563
508-888-6055 • Fax 508-888-0242
CONSUMER BILL OF RIGHTS
Licenses | MPL #13041 | SI# 13517
© 2018 Ready Rooter, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.