During our cold New England winters, you want a reliable, efficient heating system to keep you and your family comfortable at the best possible price. Tough to do these days! At Ready Rooter, our South Shore and Cape Cod plumbers hear the concerns of our customers who are paying too much for oil heat and want to reduce their carbon footprint. That’s why we educate our clients about the benefits of heating your home or business with a natural gas heating system.
Reasons to convert to Natural Gas
- Natural Gas operates without the risk of oil spills polluting our land and groundwater.
- Natural Gas is a cleaner heating source. Your natural gas system runs with lower emissions and without the odors and soot left behind in oil systems.
- Natural Gas is less expensive to maintain. A cleaner heating system means less maintenance and repairs to your system.
- Natural gas can do more than heat your home. It can be used for water heating, clothes drying, cooking, fireplaces, and heating your swimming pool or hot tub.
- 98% of our Natural Gas supply is produced right here in North America. Never a need to worry about supply and demand. (source: National Grid)
Ready-Rooter makes it easy and affordable to convert your home or business from oil to natural gas heat. We’ll conduct a comprehensive, multi-step evaluation of your location to ensure an oil to natural gas conversion is the best option for you. Here’s how the process works:
- The first step is to schedule a consultation with our heating expert.
- Our initial consultation takes place at the clients location. The purpose is to discuss your heating goals for your home or business and assess your current situation.
- We identify your existing heating equipment to determine its type and size.
- A heat loss evaluation will be conducted by measuring all rooms and windows in the building. This determines the accurate heating unit size necessary for your home or business.
- Step two happens back at our office. Our heating expert will evaluate all of the information gathered to determine the best solutions for your heating situation.
- Step three is our second meeting at your location. Here we present you with the best possible options for your home or business.
- Review the pros and cons of all options. Price estimates will be included.
- Present any cost saving rebates currently being offered by our regional gas supplier through the Mass Save Program.
- Answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Determine which option is best for you.
- Confirm installation date.
At Ready Rooter, we understand that your heating system is an important investment in your home or business. We’re here to help you through the decision making process. No concern is too large or too small… you can feel comfortable with us! All of your questions will be answered in a professional, timely fashion so that you can make the best decision for your location. So if you are considering a conversion from oil to natural gas heat, please call Ready Rooter to be your Cape Cod heating contractor. We’re ready when you are!
Always Prompt Service
P. Salenius, Mashpee
Best Company Around
K. Emily, Yarmouth
B. Carey, East Sandwich
Thank You Ready Rooter
P. Oliver, Texas
Septic Pumping and Cleaning
Your septic system needs to be emptied and cleaned every two years for optimal performance and to maximize its lifespan.
17 Jan Sebastian Drive
P.O. Box 371
Sandwich, MA 02563
CONSUMER BILL OF RIGHTS
MPL#13041 | SI# 13517
© 2020 Ready Rooter, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.