Radiant heat is the best heating system available. How does it work? Hot water is circulated through Flex Tube piping which coils underneath your floor. Radiant heat pipes can go under whatever type of flooring you have in your home; tile, wood or carpet. The heat from the hot water rises up to warm the room. That’s it! No baseboard radiators or duct work through your walls. Radiant heat goes directly under your flooring where you’ll never see it.
There are many advantages to choosing radiant heat:
- Warm tile floors in kitchens and bathrooms– Beautiful wood and marble floors are even more enjoyable because they are warm.
- Efficiency– With no wasted heat, thermostats are kept at a lower setting, translating into lower energy bills.
- Comfort Placement– Direct the warm water in your system to the rooms that need the heat. The ability to zone your home places heat where you want it, when you want it.
- Decorating Freedom– Because the system is encased in the floor, furnishings can be placed wherever you desire without concern for impairing heat distribution.
- Clean and Draft Free– There are no noisy fans to blow dust and allergens around your home. Also, because the floors are warm, they dry quickly after mopping.
- It’s An Investment– Installing radiant floor heating in your home immediately increases the value. Installing radiant heat in basements allows you to turn cold, damp areas into warm cozy living spaces- taking full advantage of all the available square footage in your home.
- Quality Equipment– As always, Ready Rooter only chooses top of the line products and materials for all of our work. Our radiant heat systems are installed using Uponor heating systems – the leader of the radiant heat industry.
- Mass Save Rebates– Save money on your heating project! Mass Save Rebates are available to Massachusetts residential and business clients. Current Mass Save Rebates will be offered at the time of your home heating evaluation. Schedule one today!
Always Prompt Service
P. Salenius, Mashpee
Best Company Around
K. Emily, Yarmouth
B. Carey, East Sandwich
Thank You Ready Rooter
P. Oliver, Texas
Septic Pumping and Cleaning
Your septic system needs to be emptied and cleaned every two years for optimal performance and to maximize its lifespan.
17 Jan Sebastian Drive
P.O. Box 371
Sandwich, MA 02563
CONSUMER BILL OF RIGHTS
MPL#13041 | SI# 13517
© 2020 Ready Rooter, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.